Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome Back!

One the biggest problems of deserting your blog for almost a year is that when you come back you don’t know where to begin with. Last August I was too busy preparing classes and working, September was pretty much the same. I wrote two or three posts in October and November and they stayed in the drafts file with no edition. Then December came. I really thought about the post, I wrote several drafts, I even remembered the password and began editing the previous posts. It took me forever. This week I began editing the Teaching posts again (when a year ago I thought they had been proofread and edited) and when I was going to re-review and re-edit the Writing posts today, I said: Stop! Keep like that and probably your next post will be after 2020.
Hello, I am back. Thanks for visiting this blog. Communimaginations was a name that didn’t pass the majority of votes when tested for another site some friends and I were planning to write. After we settled the joint account, the username and the password that was it. There were no posts. For almost nine years this Communimaginations kept bugging me. I knew I needed to do something with it.
I really don’t know what Communimaginations is about but I’m here to explore it. So far, two things I have discovered: This blog is about teaching and writing.
Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment